groovebd.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ Rahat – Exclusive Interview

Go down

DJ Rahat – Exclusive Interview Empty DJ Rahat – Exclusive Interview

Post  GrooveBD Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 am

DJ Rahat – Exclusive Interview DJ-RAHAT-INTERVIEW-1

So how did it all begin?
Started from childhood… was a student of shipokala academy..when i grow up listen with scorpion , nirvana , bonny m , and all those retro nos..and when i was in college then i joined with a band and started learning sound engineering..after that i met with DJ Apu and then i loved it very much..and finally i joined with the legend DJ TANIM.

Who are your major influences?
DJ Apu

What’s your favourite track of all time?
Favourite track of all time is “ONE LOVE” by BLUE

What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
Its very simple – I Interact with people..and everybody enjoy my interaction..

When all the partying is over how do you like to chill out?
Nothing for chill out..get myself for next gig..

Rock on! How does it feel to be one of the top DJ?
It feels great..hahaha..I’m Da Best

What advice would you give to up and coming DJs?
Listen more tracks .. listen everything .. Nowadays Upcoming DJ’s are listening fix genre .. why ?
Bangladesh has not that kind of party scene so that you only listen a fix genre ..U should listen every type of genre .. Like Retro To RnB, Rock n Roll To House..Then u’ll get lot of show from everywhere..

Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?
Ballysagoo.. coz he knows how to blend groove..How to make A swing..and how to handle crowd..

Tell us about your upcoming album?
My upcoming album in studio.. As u know I’ve 04 nationwide released albums.. my next project based on new lyric, new tune with new sound.. Lot of known singers will be my project like FAHMIDA NOBI, MILA, MEHRIN, KONA, MILON MAHMUD, SUMI, JULI, SHUVO, PARTHO BARUA, UPOL…get my album’s unreleased track shortly by – www.groovebd.com

You have your own DJ institute “Garage” how did it come about?
GARAGE (DJ REPAIRING HOUSE).. Its our dream.. we started GARAGE in 2007 with 12 students.. Then keep growing.. keep growing.. we launched first ever girl DJ in our industry.. we trained up those boys and gilrs who want to learn DJing and take DJING as career..

You playing at water kingdom for for a long time. Anything you wanna say to the crowd? How is the experience playing over there?
I play at water kingdom from 2006..at water kingdom people are coming from different part of our country.. most of those people have no basic idea about DJing and DJ, so they get idea about DJing and DJ.. so its a very good initiative of WATER KINGDOM AUTHORITY to promote DJ all over the country..

Tell us about all this acting you’re doing. What’s behind the story of doing the telefilm “O2” What role did you played?
Hahaha..I Act a love guru in the telefilm “O2”. Directed by Whomayun Shadhu. 1 day Shadhu told me I’m doing a telefilm Hasan Masud and You will do lead rold.. I said what? I’m not a actor, please dont try.. Then Shadhu said leave it your acting on me.. I’ll handle.. Then did my 1st drama.. I was a LOVE GURU in that drama.

What is your future Plan?
Future plan? Surprise..

What you would like to say about Bangladeshi Hip-Hop?
Bangladeshi Hop-Hop? I’m loving it.. I know few artists who are really trying hard to develop themselves.. wish them best of luck.. if they need any support from our DJ industry we will be there any time

Would you like to say something about GrooveBD?
Groove BD is very good and positive initiative.. specially for our new DJs & Hip-Hop crews.. GrooveBD will help them to expose their creation to the world.. GrooveBD cheers
GrooveBD
GrooveBD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down